This online programme combines the content from the one-day Basic Tax & NIC course and delivers it in an exciting and convenient way over a three week period. You're also provided with a comprehensive manual to use in conjunction with the online material.
3 weeks online - £222 + VAT
This practical 7 week online learning programme shows you how to understand - and apply - the requirements of the UK tax and NICs system, complete a manual payroll calculation from gross pay to net pay, and produce a payslip. Available as:
1. 7 week - Online Course : £558 + VAT
2. The first part of a 14 or 23 week course taking you through to Payroll Technician or Payroll Advanced Technician (see below).
This 7-week module builds on the learning content of the Payroll Assistant course. It is aimed at those wanting to enhance their knowledge of payroll techniques who have successfully completed the online assessment of the Payroll Technicians course. Those wishing to gain a formally recognised Payroll qualification can then take the BTEC/Edexcel Advanced Certificate in Payroll Techniques.
The course covers common problem areas including deductions from wages, recovering overpayments, and the payment of expenses and holiday pay. This course also covers statutory payments, maternity, paternity, adoption adn sick pay as well as leave entitlements and much more. An overview is included of the impact on payroll of other legislation, including Working Time Regulations, the National Minimum Wage Act, and the Asylum and Immigration Act.
2. Part of a 23 week - 3 Module online course incorporating Payroll Assistant, Payroll Technician, Payroll Advanced Technician
3. 7 week online course for those that have already completed Payroll Assistant- Step 1 and wishing to obtain a BETEC/Edexcel Advance Certificate level 3 in Payroll Techniques
1. A 23 Week Online Course incorporating Payroll Assistant, Payroll Technician, Payroll Advanced Technician
2. As a 9 Week Online Course for those that have completed Payroll Assistant and Payroll Technician and wish to obtain a BETEC/Edexcel Advanced Certificate in Payroll Proceedures
This qualification prepares you for the more demanding role of a payroll supervisor by increasing your knowledge of payroll compliance with employment status, national minimum wage and working time regualtions issues. They will also investigate strategies for minimising fraud, managing data protection and staff development. More and more employers require professionally qualified staff when recruiting for payroll supervisor vacancies, and this online learning programme uses an easy, step-by-step approach, ensuring that each delegate learns by example and practice
26 weeks - £1696 + VAT
Prepare yourself for the demanding role of a payroll manager. This course follows on from the payroll supervisors’ course, and is for candidates who want to develop their careers in payroll management. It focuses on developing the individual's own management skills as well as the managememnt of recoursces. This online learning programme uses an easy, step-by-step approach, ensuring that you learn by example and practice.
26 weeks online course: £1696 + VAT
Our range of Payroll qualifications will boost your career and your knowledge,
whatever your career stage.
Our innovative learning method not only makes learning easier, it brings it to life through learner forums,
tutor guidance, and interactive online assignments.