Payroll Manager - Online Course
Was £1,615 + VAT - May Special Offer Price: £1365.38 + VAT
Saving 17.5% if booked and paid in May 2013
Step 5: 26 weeks
CPD qualification hours: 104
Course Code: EPCD
Qualification: BTEC/Edexcel Professional Diploma in Payroll Management
(assignment based) included in price.
This programme prepares candidates for the demanding role of a Payroll Manager. This course is a natural progression from the Payroll Supervisor course and is aimed at those candidates who really want to develop their careers in payroll management. It focuses on developing the individual's own management skills as well as the management of resources. This online learning programme uses an easy, step-by-step approach, ensuring that each delegate learns by practical example and tutored practice.
Candidates need to have successfully completed the Payroll Supervisor course prior to acceptance onto this programme.
Candidates are assessed by means of tutor marked assignments, and on successful completion of all assignments, candidates are awarded the BTEC Professional Diploma Level 5 in Payroll Management.
How we support you
Full study packs are issued to all students and this is supported by:
- Access to our dedicated telephone help-desk
- Full online learning programme to pace students through the material
- Online discussion with tutors and fellow students
- Access the online material at home or work is available 24/ 7 to fit in with your own work and home life patterns
Learning objectives and content
In addition to the modules within the Payroll Supervisor course candidates need to complete a further 4 modules:
Management of the Payroll Function
- Examine strategies for managing system change
- Investigate strategies for managing internal and external audits
- Examine strategies of budget development and control
- Examine strategies for managing the development, production and introduction of compliant policies
Human Resources Management
- Analyse the contribution of human resources management to the achievement of organisational objectives
- Evaluate the ways in which an organisation’s structure and culture may contribute to human resources performance.
- Analyse factors likely to shape future human resources requirements
- Analyse the ways in which the performance of human resources may be enhanced.
Manage the Role of Pension Trustee
- Examine the role and duties of trustees, administrators and actuaries within pension schemes
- Investigate the principles of the Pensions Act and later legislation.
- Investigate strategies for managing members and scheme records
- Investigate strategies for managing policies and procedures aimed at minimising fraud or embezzlement of schemes.
Payroll for International employees
- Investigate the principles of UK taxation
- Examine the implications of taxation of foreign nationals in the UK
- Examine the implications of UK taxation of British expatriates
- Investigate the strategies for managing National Insurance contributions.
This course includes:
- Online student forum
- Tutor support and guidance
- Comprehensive course manual
- Certificate & CPD accreditation
- Opportunity to earn a BTEC Qualification
Organisations placing more than one student on a programme can claim discounts for all students. For details please call us on 01798 861111
FREE TASTER COURSE
Try our award-winning online learning for free. See how you can learn at your desk, or at home, guided by our expert tutors.
Try for free...
Please call our team now on
and we'll be happy to advise you.
If you prefer
please click for a prompt call back:
All of our e-learning programmes have now received official Continuing Professional Development (CPD) certification. When you complete a course, it will count toward your ongoing CPD evaluation.